In anguish. In pain. Annoyed. People never seize to amaze me. Sinking to new lows on a daily basis. Am I the only one who makes sense in this crowd of blithering idiots? Or is it me alone who is senile unable to appreciate the random twats I come across? You may choose to close this window if you agree with the latter, (and they lived happily ever after) now. .
I try to come across as a very sensible, understanding, appreciative, and a helpful being which inevitably translates to something which portrays me in a light which frankly, shines weirdly. I have a sinking feeling that I was born into an age where my generation was the "new thing on the block" and I remained unaware that I was supposed to join the pack and instead remained glued to the old traditional values, or the backward, grounded, senile person. I have no doubt that the hipsters of today are fast and learn quick and act like geezers, but give a listen to olden values people! Act mature, not retarded! Its like an example I gave someone a while back, why run into a wall repeatedly in the dark rather than coming to your senses and discovering the door an arms length away? MAKE SENSE, PLEASE.
However hard it is to point out to that rock-of-a brain of yours, try and realize that humans were created by one maker, with the capacity to reason, think, appreciate and make decisions on analytical, logical, sensible parameters which works well for the mutual benefit of our kind. Now, when each one of you has to lead this pack of imbeciles with expanses of blossoming idiocy, how is one to survive on this planet?
Not having the best of experiences on this planet as such, will chose Fahtuk 78 next time, given the option. May peace be with you, try giving thinking logically a shot once in a white sun, will do me of all people a world of good!
Regards to all,
Annoyed Earthling.
All you Formula 1 fans out there, F1 is finally coming to India, to Delhi specifically speaking!! Talks were going on(they always go on..and on) for the past ten years to get the F1 on track here in Gandhi land, now finally its a go! Few months ago liquor dude Mallya proposed to get the track as Rajpath and the surrounding roads around Parliament(as if we have less trouble there already!!), but good'ol Ernie wants a new track altogether. Hey, wouldn'tve been cool if the track was the same one they thought about earlier?? Burning rubber at 300km/hr+ in front of Rashtrapati Bhawan!! Where would the pits be? possibly inside the parliament!! Anyways, the very fact that F1 is coming has got me super excited! Just to see the Ferrrari's and McLaren's zooming past and the sweet sound of the roaring v-8's would be a delight. The only thing I am worried about is the snails pace at which work is carried out here in Delhi, in India as a matter of fact! Alonso crosses the first ...

Comments