Skip to main content

Must. Write.

There is so much which goes on in the mind, for me it never makes much sense until that thought touched pen and then paper. The more I write, the more I remember.

This blogger editor seems outdated.

Anyway, the IFTTT concept needs to be used more at work, things are running a bit too manually for my liking. Have been brushing up on Visio lately, must use it more, easier to articulate concepts. That was random.

So whats been up lately? Its Feb mid already! Times flying as it does, at least it is constant in what it does.

We need Square here in India don't we, I sometimes wish we more more with pace to implement (though in all fairness we are). I can almost see the vegetable vendors swiping cards on their handsets with a Square-ish device.

Where is social media going? What happens after FB? Whats new coming up here? I noticed Klout did some changes and was bought out by someone, that was interesting. I've become a slave to tech news. Google sold Moto, to keep Samsung from running away. Yep.

Want to travel but don't know where, I need to eat something new but don't know what. Sleep is a waste of time, tell that to me when I'm not ready to wake even at 9.00AM on a work day!

Television is shite. Lost interest in/don't have the patience to watch sitcoms/any series. Someone asks me what I am doing, I lose my temper. Why? I am, as most of you might be as well, multi-tasking beyond belief at any given time. Like now for example, the tabs which I have open range from 'Why Alex Salmond is now a man without a plan (http://bettertogether.net/blog/entry/alex-salmond-is-now-a-man-without-a-plan)', to Khan Academy where I am doing Math (for no apparent reason), to random articles on entrepreneurship, Tech Crunch article no Lyft being funded further, Visio tricks and tips on Youtube, UML read-up, IFTTT channels added, Google drive opened up and project plans being worked on for the new client added recently, another Spreadsheet opened to calculate potential monthly EMI's for a flat being hunted for, and more, and more tabs of utter irrelevant nonsense.

Visited the auto expo recently, was nice, shot what I found interesting. Delhi is still cold, 5-6 C at night after the recent snow storm up north. Days are warmer.

Kejriwal resigned, whatever really.

I'm actually looking forward to the week ahead, lets see what comes of it.

Later with more randomness!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update!

I am so sorry for the delay, I have officially lost track of time! The other day me and a friend were trying to remember what month it was! Anyway, its been really long I blogged, so just though I'll give you guys an update of what I've been upto. The first week of May was a real killer as we had to run through the presentation we prepared to show the company we were interning for and the professors ofcourse. That went well, better than I'd hoped for infact! Our team was awarded the best team prize for presentation and performance by te Management Department!! We will get a certificate and a book token at the Graduation Ceremony in December. The rest of May was a bore, there was my birthday, even that day spent working:( The last few weeks were spent searching for an apartment as our contract with the university accomodation was ending first week June. We did find a superb place, and after squabbles and misunderstandings, we finally rented it. I moved out of Kelvinhaugh Str...

Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Enterprise

The dictionary defines an Entrepreneur as one who undertakes innovations using business, technical and financial acumen to transform them into viable economic goods, or revitalizing and adding value to an organization. It has to be understood that each and every one has an entrepreneurial bent of mind embedded within us. Most of us do not realize that we unknowingly practice this in our day to day lives through finding an innovative solution at home thus saving time or money, or being 'Intrapreneurs' at work, constantly coming up with methods and processes which would be of benefit to the company and the client. I had the opportunity to attend TiECon-2012 (flagship event of the 'The Indus Entrepreneurs' group) held in the last week of September. The primary focus of the event was to bring together like minded individuals from a multitude of business, financial and technological backgrounds to network, share thoughts and ideologies, learn the art of pro-activeness, un...

What happened exactly?

Revisiting this web-page, writing this, seems different. Let me keep this brief. There was a time when we didn't care about format, formation, punctuation, creation. Now everything revolves around presentation, perception, perfection. The latter requires time, dedication, motivation. Former was the original. Thought flowed from mind to pen/keys. The problem is time, a lack thereof.  End of the written letter was spelled.