Skip to main content

Slipped my mind

People who know me well enough know that I come up with theories on which I base proceedings. And well, most who know this are annoyed beyond comprehension by these blocks I've set for myself, which sometimes leaves them in the lurch! I understand that forming theories or creating these mental blocks can alienate people around me. My understanding of life is simple, there are patterns everywhere. Once someone is capable of identifying these patterns, the logical outcome of a situation is not very difficult to predict. When something new comes across, it fits in the brain as a new pattern docket, of which there are many! When patterns overlap, there is always a unique identifier which sets them apart, and then they Venn. So when a situation presents itself, dockets are scanned, patterns identified, outcome ascertained, and action taken.


Now one of these theories is that of glass ceilings of thought. Lets see if I can articulate this:
everyone has a specific IQ, everyone has the capacity to understand, comprehend, perceive. The theory goes that there is a ceiling of understanding that each one of us face. Thinking beyond that boundary is incomprehensible. And there will be certain points in time where you think of something and get an epiphany, or the hairs on your back will stand up, but at the very next moment you will forget the complex sequence of thought which took you to that point. That is the glass ceiling. Now the higher this ceiling, the better you can conceive thoughts, articulate and accomplish actions! There!

Now, lately I've been having fleeting thoughts which I seem to forget in a flash, and get quite annoyed trying to link things back. What I've realized long ago is writing brings out the best in people. Thought of something but want to brainstorm and find out flaws in that thought? Write. Beats pointless discussions most of the times. But yes, has the glass ceiling reached for you? I've read journals that say that the human mind is at its peak at 25-27, and its all downhill afterwards. Then again, this is just a theory isn't it!

Please don't judge me, I'm a Taurean narcissist!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update!

I am so sorry for the delay, I have officially lost track of time! The other day me and a friend were trying to remember what month it was! Anyway, its been really long I blogged, so just though I'll give you guys an update of what I've been upto. The first week of May was a real killer as we had to run through the presentation we prepared to show the company we were interning for and the professors ofcourse. That went well, better than I'd hoped for infact! Our team was awarded the best team prize for presentation and performance by te Management Department!! We will get a certificate and a book token at the Graduation Ceremony in December. The rest of May was a bore, there was my birthday, even that day spent working:( The last few weeks were spent searching for an apartment as our contract with the university accomodation was ending first week June. We did find a superb place, and after squabbles and misunderstandings, we finally rented it. I moved out of Kelvinhaugh Str...

Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Enterprise

The dictionary defines an Entrepreneur as one who undertakes innovations using business, technical and financial acumen to transform them into viable economic goods, or revitalizing and adding value to an organization. It has to be understood that each and every one has an entrepreneurial bent of mind embedded within us. Most of us do not realize that we unknowingly practice this in our day to day lives through finding an innovative solution at home thus saving time or money, or being 'Intrapreneurs' at work, constantly coming up with methods and processes which would be of benefit to the company and the client. I had the opportunity to attend TiECon-2012 (flagship event of the 'The Indus Entrepreneurs' group) held in the last week of September. The primary focus of the event was to bring together like minded individuals from a multitude of business, financial and technological backgrounds to network, share thoughts and ideologies, learn the art of pro-activeness, un...

What happened exactly?

Revisiting this web-page, writing this, seems different. Let me keep this brief. There was a time when we didn't care about format, formation, punctuation, creation. Now everything revolves around presentation, perception, perfection. The latter requires time, dedication, motivation. Former was the original. Thought flowed from mind to pen/keys. The problem is time, a lack thereof.  End of the written letter was spelled.