Skip to main content

Pirates review::-



All you fans of Mr.Bloom, I have one question for you,why do you like him again??
I finally made it out of the house yesterday and went to see the long awaited Pirates of d Carib. I don't follow the ratings given in the papers cos gosh! face it, critics get paid like hell to give good reviews. Anyways, the movie is strictly for those who have seen the parts 1 and 2 in detail,and when I say detail, I mean the minutest of intricacies involved in them. First of all there is no prolouge(No, I was not late to the hall), so any person/thing who went to see pirates thinking he/she/it would understand it with ease, would make for a good sleep in the AC. As usual acting by Depp and Keira was excellent(no grudges against Orlando, I hate his acting..). The story revolves around the infamous Jack Sparrow, the renowned pirate of the high seas during the era of the 16th century. Following the path shown by ""cylpso"", the crew set out to find Sparrow in Davy Jones locker(where-ever that is??).Excellent fighting scenes between the British East India company and all the pirates. When Indian movies will incorporate the animations of this calibur is not known to me. If you don't want to see the movie, read on- the pirates beat the crap outa Jones and the Brits. Eliz Swane and Bloom marry, but cannot unite cos Bloom gets 10 years community service(haaaha).I'll give it 3 and a half triangles(why stars?).Go and watch the movie, its good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Enterprise

The dictionary defines an Entrepreneur as one who undertakes innovations using business, technical and financial acumen to transform them into viable economic goods, or revitalizing and adding value to an organization. It has to be understood that each and every one has an entrepreneurial bent of mind embedded within us. Most of us do not realize that we unknowingly practice this in our day to day lives through finding an innovative solution at home thus saving time or money, or being 'Intrapreneurs' at work, constantly coming up with methods and processes which would be of benefit to the company and the client. I had the opportunity to attend TiECon-2012 (flagship event of the 'The Indus Entrepreneurs' group) held in the last week of September. The primary focus of the event was to bring together like minded individuals from a multitude of business, financial and technological backgrounds to network, share thoughts and ideologies, learn the art of pro-activeness, un...

Update!

I am so sorry for the delay, I have officially lost track of time! The other day me and a friend were trying to remember what month it was! Anyway, its been really long I blogged, so just though I'll give you guys an update of what I've been upto. The first week of May was a real killer as we had to run through the presentation we prepared to show the company we were interning for and the professors ofcourse. That went well, better than I'd hoped for infact! Our team was awarded the best team prize for presentation and performance by te Management Department!! We will get a certificate and a book token at the Graduation Ceremony in December. The rest of May was a bore, there was my birthday, even that day spent working:( The last few weeks were spent searching for an apartment as our contract with the university accomodation was ending first week June. We did find a superb place, and after squabbles and misunderstandings, we finally rented it. I moved out of Kelvinhaugh Str...

What happened exactly?

Revisiting this web-page, writing this, seems different. Let me keep this brief. There was a time when we didn't care about format, formation, punctuation, creation. Now everything revolves around presentation, perception, perfection. The latter requires time, dedication, motivation. Former was the original. Thought flowed from mind to pen/keys. The problem is time, a lack thereof.  End of the written letter was spelled.