Heights of desparation have finally got me blogging again!! There was a time a few days back during the exam days, I was frantically waiting for the long awaited vacations, but now I am beginning to realise how it must have been for those in solitary confinement in the war days!!The horrible Delhi heat coupled with the constant urge to do absolutely nothing at all has made things worse. I went to Palika the other day just to return back home in an hour....IN AN HOUR PEOPLE!! Its not that you go to a place like Palika and just return with some blank cds!! The heat has caught up with me so I finally decided to restart blogging (and scrapping) until the temperature reduces a bit(28 C). More to come..comments pls!
Just a few days until the end of this year and the decade. Realised that there's not been one post this year. Can't let the blog post streak end can we? It's been a busy year. Started off on a good note, ringing in the new year in Thailand with the wife. Got lodged in an unending project which somewhat sums up my year! Nothing to write home about for 2019, some personal projects did start off which were a good break. Got the Octy home, something I've really wanted - which was exciting, a gift which keeps on giving! Hit up Melbourne city again- just once this year, a trip to Nagpur, to Bhopal and to the hills a few times, all necessary to keep things moving on different fronts. Resolution for the next year is to shift gears- down, not up. Who am I kidding. Look forward to an exciting 2020 with more travel, more adventure and more wins!
Comments