Skip to main content

Can't let the streak end!

Just a few days until the end of this year and the decade. Realised that there's not been one post this year. Can't let the blog post streak end can we?

It's been a busy year. Started off on a good note, ringing in the new year in Thailand with the wife. Got lodged in an unending project which somewhat sums up my year!

Nothing to write home about for 2019, some personal projects did start off which were a good break. Got the Octy home, something I've really wanted - which was exciting, a gift which keeps on giving! Hit up Melbourne city again- just once this year, a trip to Nagpur, to Bhopal and to the hills a few times, all necessary to keep things moving on different fronts.

Resolution for the next year is to shift gears- down, not up. Who am I kidding.

Look forward to an exciting 2020 with more travel, more adventure and more wins! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Enterprise

The dictionary defines an Entrepreneur as one who undertakes innovations using business, technical and financial acumen to transform them into viable economic goods, or revitalizing and adding value to an organization. It has to be understood that each and every one has an entrepreneurial bent of mind embedded within us. Most of us do not realize that we unknowingly practice this in our day to day lives through finding an innovative solution at home thus saving time or money, or being 'Intrapreneurs' at work, constantly coming up with methods and processes which would be of benefit to the company and the client. I had the opportunity to attend TiECon-2012 (flagship event of the 'The Indus Entrepreneurs' group) held in the last week of September. The primary focus of the event was to bring together like minded individuals from a multitude of business, financial and technological backgrounds to network, share thoughts and ideologies, learn the art of pro-activeness, un

Nagpur Daily

This section is for those who have in any way, any relation with Nagpur city..and also for those without any relation to the city..that didn't sound good.. did it? Anyways..Nagpur is one heck of a city. Although it is my place of birth, it wasn't uptil an year or two ago that I landed up here to do engineering. Not a very happening place I must confess but you know..life goes on(@ snails pace). INOX has brought some respite as there was no multiplex before..so +1 for hangouts..Well..I'll keep adding to this section in present future!!Comments invited..

Revisiting the blog-o-sphere

Its been a while since I logged on and updated my blog, you may say that for a while I almost forgot that I had one. Anyway, here I am, fit and well since my last post nearly half an year ago! What sparked me to put up an update today was a letter from Google which I received yesterday, BY POST. The weirdness of the fact that Google actually sends mails by post was somehow inconceivable to me! They are apparently offering me Rs.2500 worth of free advertising to make my blog more of a happening place in terms of number of viewers! As always, I have my reasons for not blogging as much as I should. Main reasons are my two recent purchases. A sudden attraction of technology made me go in for the iPod Touch 3G 32GB late last year and more recently an Android HTC Sense Hero. I attribute these devices to the gradual demise of my blog. So is the comfort of these devices that my overall usage of my laptop has gone down! Rolling out of bed in the morning, just press a wee key on the Touch, get m